27 Feb 2022
24 Mar 2022
27 Feb 2022
24 Mar 2022 - 13:00
The Male’ City Council invites proposals to be submitted for the developer-financed design, development, operation and transfer of a ‘Mixed-use Parking Buildings’ in Male'.
Additional information regarding the submission of proposals will be available under the ‘Request for Proposal (RFP)’ uploaded on the Male’ City Council Website and the Maldivian Government Gazette.
Male’ City Council Website: www.malecity.gov.mv
Maldivian Government Gazette: www.gazette.gov.mv
With respect to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and to ensure physical distancing, all queries and proposals shall be submitted by email and additional details shall be shared with parties who register their interest for the RFP submission.
Interested parties may register their interest before the deadline through the submission of the registration form available with the RFP document.
Only parties who register their interest shall be eligible for submission of the RFP.
Proposals are invited for the developer-financed design, development, operation and transfer of Mixed-use Parking buildings in Mal at the locations as per the details given below:
• Locations: Land plots identified from Mal (Refer RFP Documents for details)
• Plot area: Approximately 3,000 sq.ft. to 8,000 sq. ft. (Refer RFP Documents for details)
• Project Requirements:
• Concept and Detailed Designs of mixed-use parking buildings with commercial components
• Construction of the mixed-use parking buildings
• Commissioning of the mixed-use parking buildings and commercial components
• Operation of the mixed-use parking buildings in line with the approved usage
• Transfer back to the Lessor on completion of the operation period
• Bid Security
• Local Parties – MVR 100,000.00
• Foreign Parties – USD 6,000.00
• Further details of the project requirement is available on the detailed RFP document