27 Feb 2022
24 Mar 2022 - 13:00
The Male’ City Council invites proposals to be submitted for the developer-financed design, development, operation and transfer of a ‘Wet Market’ in Villimale'.
Additional information regarding the submission of proposals will be available under the ‘Request for Proposal (RFP)’ uploaded on the Male’ City Council Website and the Maldivian Government Gazette.
Male’ City Council Website: www.malecity.gov.mv
Maldivian Government Gazette: www.gazette.gov.mv
With respect to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and to ensure physical distancing, all queries and proposals shall be submitted by email and additional details shall be shared with parties who register their interest for the RFP submission.
Interested parties may register their interest before the deadline through the submission of the registration form available with the RFP document.
Only parties who register their interest shall be eligible for submission of the RFP.
Proposals are invited for the developer-financed design, development, operation and transfer of a wet market Building in Villimal at the location as per the details given below:
• Location: Villimale’ (Refer RFP Documents for details)
• Plot area: 10,000 (approx.)
• Project Requirements:
• Concept and Detailed Designs of a wet market for selling fish and meats and fresh produce
• Construction of the wet market buidling as per the approved design
• Commissioning of the wet market ready for occupancy
• Operation of the wet market in line with the approved usage
• Transfer back to the Lessor on completion of the operation period
• Bid Security
• Local Parties – MVR 50,000.00
• Foreign Parties – USD 4,000.00
• Further details of the project requirement is available on the detailed RFP document